Followers

Yesterday Once More : The Carpenters

AS-SALAM






one of my all time favourite song by The Carpenters






When I was young
I’d listened to the radio
Waitin’ for my favorite songs
Waiting they played I’d sing along
It made me smile


Those were such happy times
And not so long ago
How I wondered where they’d gone
But they’re back again
Just like a long lost friend
All the songs I loved so well



(*) every sha-la-la-la
Every wo-wo-wo
Still shines
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they’re starting to sing’s
So fine



When they get to the part
Where he’s breakin’ her heart
It can really make me cry
Just like before
It’s yesterday once more



Lookin’ back on how it was
In years gone by
And the good times that I had
Makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed



It was songs of love that
I would sing to then
And I’d memorize each word
Those old melodies
Still sound so good to me
As they melt the years away



Repeat (*)

All my best memories
Come back clearly to me
Some can even make me cry
Just like before
It’s yesterday once more



 one of my all time favourite band




sedikit informasi mengenai band duo yang ain suka ni:

The Carpenters were a vocal and instrumental duo, consisting of American sister Karen and brother Richard Carpenter. The Carpenters were the #1 selling American music act of the 1970s.[1] Though often referred to by the public as "The Carpenters", the duo's official name on authorized recordings and press materials is simply Carpenters, without the definite article. During a period in the 1970s when louder and wilder rock was in great demand, Richard and Karen produced a distinctively soft musical style that made them among the best-selling music artists of all time.
Carpenters' melodic pop produced a record-breaking run of hit recordings on the American Top 40 and Adult Contemporary charts, and they became leading sellers in the soft rockeasy listening and adult contemporary genres. Carpenters had three #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 and fifteen #1 hits on the Adult Contemporary Chart (see The Carpenters discography). In addition, they had twelve top 10 singles (including their #1 hits). To date, Carpenters' album and single sales total more than 100 million units.
During their 14-year career, the Carpenters recorded 11 albums, five of which contained top 10 singles (Close to YouCarpentersA Song for YouNow & Then and Horizon), thirty-one singles, five television specials, and one short-lived television series. They toured in the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, the Netherlands and Belgium. Their recording career ended with Karen's death in 1983 fromcardiac arrest following complications of anorexia nervosa. Extensive news coverage of the circumstances surrounding her death increased public awareness of the consequences of eating disorders.





p/s:grup ni wujud masa dunia muzik menyampaikan meseg lagu yang keras dan berbaur perang dan kumpulan2 rock..macam the rolling stones dan the beatles 




No comments: