Followers

IT'S YOU =)

AS-SALAM



hari ni ain nak share satu lagu korea ni..sangat sweet..ain suka sangat dengan IU..kalau korang pernah tengok drama DREAM HIGH mesti kenal dengan IU ni kan..hehehe...ain suka suara dier sebab sweet sangat...lagu ni ain share..enjoy..hehehe~






LIRIK LAGU ITS YOU 
IU FEAT SUNG SHI KYUNG


It’s you. It’s really you. The warm eyes are still the same.
Did you see me just now? For long I did look at your face that the sun touches all over
It could be a dream. The word ‘bye’ even is not even coming out.
There were too many things I wanted to say. I was looking for you even in my dream
I don’t want to hear the word like it is too late. You are the one avoiding my look
Can you see my heart? I can’t read your look
I leave alone silently
I know, I know, the past was too hard
There is no such a thing like that.. But if it just once…
if you did catch me, if you did hug me only once, I wouldn’t turn around like that
It could be a dream. The word ‘bye’ even is not even coming out.
There were too many things I wanted to say. I was looking for you even in my dream
I don’t want to hear the word like it is too late. You are the one avoiding my look
if there’s a time you feel so hard everyday as well, if you did miss me
don’t hesitate, I can’t miss you again while I am hesitating
Leave with the quivering voice. If I hope with all my heart that someday we will meet again
I’ve been believing there would be no sorrow, if we meet again
Be grateful about this moment which is presented by chance
If you feel quivering, and cry will come out from your lips
Please hold my hands, can I hug you again?
Bye closely just like the breath
Bye just like our begining






P/S:Lagu ini sangat sweet... =D


No comments: