Followers

ONE DAY HAS PASSED..BY BADA ...IM SORRY I LOVE YOU LIRIK...

Haruga Jinago Lyrics (Sorry, I Love You OST)



Ottonkayo kwaen-chanhayo / sulpohago innayo
Manhido chalhae-chunmakum / manhi akkimdan mankum
Kudae-nal isulkka nomu turyowoyo

Kyote it-jyo / nukkyo-jyoyo / nun kamumyon ulkkayo
Yojunhi arumda-unde / ajik saranghanunde
Kudaen wae molliso utkiman hanayo

Achumboda nunmuri nalmonjo chajawa
Kudae omnun naemosum himdulke haneyo / kaggumsshigun
Kudaedo nachorom na kuriwo nunmu-rhul-linayo

Na harurul bonaego / tto kudae-rul bonae-jyo
Irohke kkuchin-gol alchiman / ichul suga omnun kon
Nae-ane innun kon / kudae

Almyonsodu ulmyonsodo / kudael innuntanunke
Saenggakhaessotdon kotboda / orae KOLLIL-kot kote ijen
Sumjochado shilsuga omnunde

Nunmulboda sulpumi nal moncho chajawa
Kudae omnun naemosub apuke haneyo
Kaggumsshikun / nado kudae chorom
modunkol da itgo shipunde

Na harurul bonaego / tto kudae-rul bonae-jyo
Irohke kkuchin-gol alchiman / ichul suga omnun kon
Nae-ane innun kon / kudae…

NI TRANSLATE B.I.. :)
How’s it going? Okay? I’m sad
Many times I did okay
Many times I didn’t
I’m so scared that you’ll 
forget me

I’m with you, I feel it
If I 
close my eyes, will you come?
You’re still beautiful, I still love you
So why do you only smile when you’re far away?
Tears found me before the morning
I look like I’m having a 
hard time without you
Sometimes you seem like me too
You cry 
lonely tears
I let the day pass, and also let you go
I know it ends like this, but I can’t forget it
You are in me
Knowing, crying, forgetting you
It seems to take longer than I thought
Now I can’t even breathe
Sadness found me before the tears
I look like I’m in pain without you
Sometimes I seem like you too
I want to forget about everything

I let the day pass, and also let you go
I know it ends like this, but I can’t forget it
You are in me




P/S:lagu ni merupakan ost dari drama korea "IM SORRY I LOVE YOU"..lama sangat cari lagu ni..best..like da lirik sangat..mendalam ..n sedih..huk3..try cri lagu dier kt you tube..tp x dak  jumper lah..huhu..ader mp3 jerkk..


No comments: