Followers

THE BOUNDARY OF LONELINESS

AS-SALAM

The thief that burst in between us
stole all the love we had for each other
compelling our scars to accumulate.
Breaking up only left behind two streams of tears



You said it didn't matter if I made wrong decisions
Even if I regret it now, you don't want me by your side
Loving dully, loving passionately both made you miserable
No matter what I do, you reject it


I've reached the border of loneliness, love has been stolen, my heart is dripping blood 
The endless pain of men is locked within the dark night
Facing betrayal, should I try to understand or try to forgive
The border of loneliness hurts people, who else?


I've reached the border of loneliness, love has been stolen, my heart is dripping blood
The endless pain that has passed is locked within the dark night
Facing love, I use time to pick up the broken pieces
The border of loneliness hurts people, I've learned to comfort myself







      sad mv :((






one shot from the MV that i love ...sweet + sad
















p/s:lama sangat cari mv lagu ni.since form 5 lagi..sedih sangat mv ni.lagu ni nyanyian penyanyi Malaysia yang femes giler kat Taiwan.Nicholas Teo












No comments: